Sunday 3 May 2009

4 - 05 -09

New Photographs:
(click for full res)

Sunrise - Shelly Beach Caloundra


Moffats Beach - Sunrise

Mt Ngun Ngun - Late Afternoon


Musics:


Downloaded Loveless by My Bloody Valentine on Saturday and listened to it on the train ride home yesterday. I got to about track 3 and fell asleep, which is actually a good sign. I always say that a good album for me is one I can fall asleep to.

I know its somewhat of a classic, but I only just got around to getting it. Been giving it a bit of a flogging and really like it.


Benjie Hughes - A Love Extreme to me sounds a lot like a wierd kind of mix between Beck, The Flaming Lips and even some Sufjan Stevens. Fun upbeat pop rock tracks with cool yrics.

"Do You Think That They Would Tell You" and "All You've Got To Do Is Fall In Love" are favs so far.



Other Stuff:

7 months today <3
Love you baby

No comments:

Post a Comment